- The contents of this website (www.lakescomputerservices.com.au) are subject to change without notice.
- The owner of this website has the discretion to moderate or delete any comments.
- As permitted by law, Lakes Computer Services renounces any responsibility in regards to this website or any loss or damage by persons relying on any of the information contained within this site.
- Lakes Computer Services will only collect personal information that is given knowingly by you when requesting us to make contact with you. This personal information enables us to process your enquiry.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Our forms are offered through a third party website. To protect the integrity of our site, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information to ensure that the confidentiality of the information you provide is protected and maintained when collected through this third party site; however, as this site would have separate and independent privacy policies, we cannot be held responsible or liable for the content and activities of this linked site. If you have any reservations regarding the collection of your personal information via this third party site, you should not use these forms in order to lodge an enquiry or query. You should contact the office directly on 0491 134 635 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use Google Analytics to help analyse the use of our website. This tool uses “cookies” which are text files placed on your computer. The information generated by the cookie is transmitted to Google. These cookies only connect to the page visits and duration of the time spent on each page visit. In order to protect your personal information, cookies are disallowed access to our “forms” where your personal information is collected, in order to process your enquiry.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via you browser settings.
If you have any reservations regarding the safety of the collection of your personal information via these forms, you can contact the office directly on 0491 134 635 or via email at email@example.com.
Telemarketing / Phone Sales
(This applies to any contact made by any organisation regarding advertising and / or promotional sales. All such contact will be governed by these policies)
- Lakes Computer Services (our company) does not accept telemarketing phone calls from charities / organisations or businesses promoting products / or services for sale.
- We only accept phone calls relating directly to enquiries for services provided by our company i.e. computer repairs, virus removal, network setup etc.
- In certain cases we may request details of an offer, through the proper paper channels, in order for us to view the offer, process the validity of the offer & formally accept the offer if we find it acceptable to us. This offer would then be accepted in writing with our signature verifying acceptance.
- NO VERBAL ACCEPTANCE TO ANY OFFER WILL BE MADE OVER THE PHONE!!
- Any claim made against our company, without the relevant signature of acceptance, will be viewed as a bogus claim against us & will be dealt with accordingly through legal channels.